$15.00 - $16.00
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free. - NEW! Stealth black bottle color. Match your black Torpedo Bottle or kit-match your bike! - Carbon cage securely grips bottle - Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance - 50% Less Drag than round bottles - Special XLAB Hi-Grip Deep Pocket carbon cage
$43.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
$9.79 - $14.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
$26.99 - $44.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
$21.90 - $39.99
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
$8.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$16.99 - $17.99
RESPONSIVE FEEL IN A THIN, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN Swiftwick's most popular cycling sock. The ASPIRE is engineered with firm compression and a thin profile for a responsive feel. Firm compression supports every contour of the foot to reduce fatigue during endurance activities. The Four height sits below the calf and its double-cuff construction provides extra support for cycling and trail running. - Thin profile with light cushion - Channeled upper improves breathability - Lightweight Olefin fiber wicks moisture and dries quickly - 67% Nylon / 28% Olefin / 5% Spandex
$17.99 - $18.99
MINIMUM CUSHION AND FIRM COMPRESSION. RESPONSIVE FEEL. Firm compression provides contoured support for running, cycling, triathlon and other endurance sports. ASPIRE has Swiftwick’s widest selection of cuff heights and colors. The classic mid-calf crew length sock. Our SEVEN hits the mark for those looking for a taller cycling sock. Made in USA.
$14.99 - $15.99
MINIMUM CUSHION AND FIRM COMPRESSION. RESPONSIVE FEEL. Firm compression provides contoured support for running, cycling, triathlon and other endurance sports. ASPIRE has Swiftwick’s widest selection of cuff heights and colors. Sitting above the ankle, the TWO quarter crew sock provides more coverage and support and bridges the gap perfectly when a low cut is too little, but a taller cuff is too much. Made in USA.
$5.99 - $9.99
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
$15.99 - $19.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
$3.79 - $9.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$13.99 - $14.99
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
Sunlite's Gold Tec Disc Rack fits almost any disc brake-equipped bike with wheel sizes of 26-inch, 27-inch, and 700c. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Disc Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers.
Traveling light? Go with Sunlite's Gold Tec Lite Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Gold Tec Lite is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weigh you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
$2.99 - $6.99
• Vinyl coated hooks • 9 mm diameter • Black
Sunlite's HD I Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
$21.99 - $26.89
- Headset mount for 1-inch steerer tubes - Fixed struts - Powder coated finish - Mount: Fixed - Material: Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x12x9.5-inches - Finish: Powder Coated - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Lift-Off Front Basket. This no-frills hauler hooks over your bars and has a handle for easy carrying. It's sturdy, simple and functional.
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
Help your young ones learn to ride safely by installing Sunlite Training Wheels on their two-wheelers. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their steel construction with hard rubber tires.
Top off the look of your retro ride with Sunlite's Willow Bushel Strap-On Basket on the front! It attaches to your handlebars via handlebar straps and buckles for easy on and off. The tightly-woven willow ensures small items stay in the basket, and the bushel design is sure to elicit compliments.
Certified protection, clean aesthetic, comfortable fit, and a budget-friendly price, that' s what makes up the Align II. The standout feature of the Align II is the inclusion of the revolutionary Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), a patented protection against "rotational forces" caused by angled impacts. When including MIPS, we didn't give anything up to comfort though, the Align II includes our Tri-Fix web splitter, the Headset SX dial fit system for easy fit adjustment, our 4th Dimension Cooling System for incredible ventilation, and three universal shell sizes to achieve the perfect fit. If you're on the quest for a feature-rich helmet that leaves some jingle jangle in your pocket, the Align II is for you. - 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation. - In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight. - Reflective decals help with increased visibility in low-light conditions. - The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts. - With the Specialized Tri-Fix holding your straps in place and three shell sizes, riders can achieve an easy and accurate fit that accommodates a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit.
The WireTap technology in the Specialized Women's BG Gel WireTap Gel Long-Finger Gloves allows you to operate a touchscreen electronic device without taking your gloves off! The glove itself features thick, durable gel foam padding, plus Specialized's Body Geometry technology to cushion vibrations, protect your hands and provide superior pressure distribution for awesome comfort. These gloves also boast Specialized's durable Micromatrix synthetic leather on the palms for a nice bar feel, absorbent thumbs for face wiping, and Velcro closures for easy fit adjustments.
Page 1 of 111 Next page