Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$42.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
$34.99 - $39.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is sleek and lightweight. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum road stem . - Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
The Guide Trail Stem translates your handlebar input into precise trail movements. It’s an ideal choice for modern trail bikes that have a long front center and wide bars. The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit rider preferences. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 35.0mm bar clamp - 28.6mm stem clamp - 40mm stack height - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- Ideal for Trail, Enduro, and Downhill MTB applications - 3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Lightweight, extra-wide 4 bolt front-loading one-piece faceplate design - 40mm stack height - Weight: 115g - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Length: 35mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 0° - Color: Black - Material: AL6061-T6
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
$35.00 - $36.99
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
The BrickTop alloy stem is a classic style, top-mount BMX stem with a 4-bolt handlebar clamp.
Page 1 of 1