Two-in-one jackets are well and good, and they surely have a place in a winter layering system, but more often than not, your staple piece for cold weather riding winds up being a long sleeve jersey. Simple and versatile, a piece like Specialized's Women's RBX Sport Long Sleeve Jersey will serve you well when the mercury begins to drop.
Constructed from VaporRize knit fabrics, the RBX Sport features a light level of insulation that makes it perfect as a standalone jersey in fair conditions, or as a layering piece when conditions get at or near freezing. And to make sure of it, this material also wicks moisture away from the skin incredibly well, while also maintaining high levels of breathability. Altogether, this means that you'll be riding in a sustainable microclimate that's free from large spikes in either direction of the thermometer.
- VaporRize is a lightweight, breathable, and warming stretch knit that accelerates moisture transfer, while remaining soft, light, and comfortable against the skin.
- Three back expansion pockets provide ample room to store all of your ride essentials.
- Full-length front zipper allows you to control the fit and dump head on-the-fly.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.